Serving Your Legal Needs
Conti & Levy offers a general law practice for the benefit of individual and corporate clients throughout Northwest Connecticut and Southern Massachusetts. With more than 60 years of combined legal experience, our attorneys are prepared to provide the knowledgeable advice and vigorous representation you require.
Our practice areas include:
- Family law: We handle a wide range of family law matters, including divorce, collaborative law divorce, child custody and visitation, child support, spousal support (alimony), modifications, paternity, adoption and prenuptial agreements.
- Criminal defense: We represent adults and juveniles in criminal cases ranging from simple traffic violations to murder charges. Visit our criminal defense page to learn more.
- Personal injury: We handle a wide range of personal injury claims, including car accidents, motorcycle accidents, large truck accidents, pedestrian accidents, slip-and-fall accidents and other premises liability claims, dog bite attacks, physical assault, sexual assault and most negligence-based claims.
- Workers' compensation: We represent municipal, state and private employees in workers' compensation cases.
- Civil litigation: We represent individuals and businesses involved in civil disputes. We handle cases at all points of development, from pre-claim demands to the filing of litigation, mediation and trial. Our lawyers work to resolve disputes in the most efficient manner possible, but have the trial experience to vigorously defend your rights in the courtroom when necessary.
- Juvenile and school law: We provide criminal defense services and school expulsion defense services on behalf of juveniles.
- Real estate law: We assist clients in residential and commercial real estate transactions and other real estate matters.
- Probate litigation: We provide experienced representation for clients involved in a probate dispute, including will contests and trust disputes.
You can rely on Conti & Levy to provide the quality legal representation you require. To discuss your legal matter with a lawyer at our firm, contact our law office in Torrington Connecticut. Call 860-866-4637 for assistance or contact us by e-mail